After School Running Club
Glenhope PTA is proud to offer an after-school running club with the purpose of promoting FUN, FITNESS and FELLOWSHIP within our school community!
● Meetings will take place on FRIDAYS after school from 3-3:45 pm.
● All grades are welcome! Younger siblings (with accompanying parents), family members and Glenhope Staff are welcome too! PreK-1st Grade kids must have an adult present while they run.
● No running experience is required. We will be prepared to support all running experience and fitness levels.
● A $20 contribution includes a Running Club T-shirt, along with participation in the rewards and recognition program and club events. (scholarships possible).
● In order for us to have this club, we need parent volunteers (no running required)
● Questions? email@example.com